The school is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi) which is a deliberate initiative on our part to provide the students with that extra edge required to compete in the competitive exams which is based on the Central directive. The syllabus is split up in Unit wise section for better comprehension. Regular Parent –Teacher Meetings are a part of our academic curriculum to foster better understanding between the two important aspects-parent and teacher- in a child’s life. The Academic Co-ordinator helms the complete in charge of academic discipline in the school, who subsequently reports to the Vice Principal and Principal respectively.
Facilities which provide the best possible environment for your Child to grow:
- Teacher Student Ratio 1:20.
- Smart Classrooms connected with Wi-Fi and internet facility to promote learning in a fun-filled, interactive manner.
- Computer Laboratories with 1 Computer per 2 children
- State of the art Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratory.
- Age appropriate air-conditioned Library.
- Facilities for promoting instrumental and Vocal music- both Western and Indian mode.
- Art and Craft Studios
- Air Conditioner Auditoriums to display and promote their talent
- Sports Playground with individual coaches for separate games.
- Foreign Language Teaching facility.